Thursday, April 21, 2011

About me

Hey world.  I thought you might like to know a bit about me.  I am in my early thirties.  I am happily married to the most wonderful man on the planet.  I have two healthy children - thank you Lord for that!

I am a teacher of English to high school students in Arkansas.  (Yes, I promise we speak English here in the sticks... and wear real shoes to boot- pun intended!)  I hold a bachelors degree in English and am seeking to earn a masters degree soon.  I just need to pick out the college for me.

I am renting my home, but my family and I have big plans to build a house one day.  And by 'my family and I' I mean physically building it ourselves.  Blood and sweat equity...it's all the rage.

I am an avid list maker, seamstress, crafter, crocheter, youtube watcher, cop and medical drama viewer, young adult book reader (they don't seem to have all that nasty stuff adult books have in them), comedian, chef, valet parker, taxi driver, homework helper/tutor, shade-tree doctor (only natural remedies), etc.   There are many hats that I wear.  The oddity is wearing all of these at once...sorry guys, it seems only women have that super power.

So, that is a little about me.  Don't you feel like we're best buds already?  I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment